James T. Cummings, Sr. founded E.G. Cummings Funeral Home with the idea of giving comfort and personal services to families during a difficult and uncertain time. Today, James Jr., Jackie and family are proud to continue this tradition of delivering caring, personal and professional services at affordable prices.
We treat each service as if it were our own family and not just another business transaction. Our family offers many services connected with a funeral service.
These services include but are not limited to:
- 24 hour availability of staff.
- Services to families of any religious belief with a wide selection of diversified funeral and alternative service options.
- Personal, professional, and affordable services.
- The availability of our funeral automotive fleet on every service.
- Nationwide funeral services conducted by our staff.
- In-State, Out-of-State and International Shipping.
- Assistance with the coordination of the funeral services from the writing of the obituary to the contacting of ministers, vocalists, pallbearers, and beauticians.
- A full time staff of funeral directors and embalmers who are all fully licensed and experienced in all aspects of funeral services.
- Full time pre-need counselors for free consultation on pre-planning questions without any obligation to your family.
- Assistance with veteran’s benefits, social security benefits and the filing of life insurance claims.
- Unique ways of memorializing your loved one.
- A complete line of quality, affordable funeral merchandise including caskets, headstones, vaults, urns, and other keepsake items.
- Assistance in selection of cemetery plots at any cemetery.
- Grief resource information and support